- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Laison
- Model Number: LXZ LXSY
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||About 45 days|
SpecificationsPhotoelectric Coding M-BUS AMR Water Meter
2. Copper body
3. plastic cover
Photoelectric Coding M-BUS AMR Water Meter
LXZ & LXSY Coding Type Remote Reading Water Meters are designed for accurate measurement of water volume passing through the pipe, suitable for both commercial and residential customers.
LXZ type adopts liquid-sealed mechanical water meter, features in clearing reading and non-contamination in wheels. LXSY type adopts dry type mechanical water meter, which ensures no influence by water quality and easy reading.
2. Product features
- Ø Mechanical part and other functions conform to standard of GB/T 778.1~3—2007 Class B, Electrical part is in conformity with standard of CJ/T 224-2006.
- Ø By directly reading water volume from register by photoelectricity method, it has almost no error during mechanical-electric conversion compared to traditional pulse water meter.
- Ø Meanwhile, it only required power supply only when reading meters, which cost very low power consumption.
- Ø High communication reliability by using advanced data coding and verification methods.
- Ø Meet requirement of EMC, ESD, and EMI etc. standard.
- Ø Establish an automatic remote reading & management system by using corresponding PC software and ensures a perfect automated meter reading system.
3. Technical parameters
1) Working voltage: DC 10-14V(RS485); DC32-42V(MBUS);
2) Working environment: Temperature:-5~+45°C Humidity:0~95%RH;
3) Communication method: a) RS-485 b)M-Bus
a) Communication rate: 1200/2400 baud
b) Maximum communication distance: 1200m
c) Communication protocal:DLT645(1997),188 or customized protocol
4) ESD protection in Bus Pin exceeds 10kV
5) Short-circuit current limitation
6) Protection against Bus open, short or idle fault
4. Installation dimension
Hangzhou Laison Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: Zhejiang University National Science Park,
No. 525 Xixi Road, Hangzhou, China
Tel: +86 571 89715425
Fax: +86 571 89715426
Gmail: Laisontech.alex@ gmail.com