Piston volumetric water meter with liquid sealed PD-LFC (B)
1. All the components are produced with high resistance and quality materials, technical plastics and stainless steel parts;
2. Cold water meter under current standard for lower than 30°C(T30), but NWM PD-LFC (B) can be used safely in water temperature up to 50°C(T50);
3. The rollers are protected by special liquid don’t touch with the water which ensures the clear reading in any operating conditions;
4. The mechanical transmission movement with the maximum reliability;
5. Suitable for any position installation;
6. Non Return Valve to avoid the reserve flow Rate;
7. Pulse output pre-equipped AS OPTION, also Pulse output AS OPTION.
Design of the Pulse Output Vision;
The Pulse Emitter Device consists of a plastic housing with Reed Switch, and 1,5 m cable with 2 cores in Red and Black.
Electric Data: Vmax=24AC/DC, Imax=0,01A
Capacity of the Pulse output or Pulse output pre-equipped: